Home

Is Tobirama stronger than Minato

Who's stronger, Tobirama or Minato? Naruto Forum

Is Minato stronger than Tobirama? - Quor

Tobirama also isn't definitively stronger than Minato. I think he's definitely more skilled and undoubtedly more powerful than most any other kage, but we can't be sure who would win in a battle between them. Personally, I think Tobirama would win, but there's no surety. level As deadly as Tobirama's water-based melee attacks might be, he has never displayed reflexes keen enough to insinuate he could match the pace of the Yellow Flash. This would allow Minato to land a Rasengan against him, one which could obliterate him instantly. NEXT: Naruto: 5 Characters Who Are Faster Than Tobirama Senju (& 5 Who Aren't The argument that Minato has faster reflexes and skill in FTG is not proven at all. Also Tobirama has more potential as a character because he's underutilized. He has shown to know a lot of Justus and use them effectively, whereas Minato only knows how to use Rasengan and FTG effectively Tobirama Senju VS Minato Namikaze WHO'S STRONGER? | BATTLE OF LEGENDS! - YouTube. Tobirama Senju VS Minato Namikaze WHO'S STRONGER? | BATTLE OF LEGENDS! If playback doesn't begin shortly, try.

What's more, during the war, he gained access to the Yin half of Kurama, making him far stronger than Pain could ever be. 9 Naruto Uzumaki Minato's son, Naruto Uzumaki is the guy who stood in Pain's path and defeated him during the Pain arc of the Naruto series His speed earned him the epithet of Yellow of the Leaf and he was feared throughout the world. Minato learned about Tobirama's Flying Thunder God Technique and decided to work on it. He improved the technique and it was far superior to Tobirama's, which he admitted himself during the Fourth Great Ninja War. 9 NOT FASTER: JIRAIY

He grew even stronger upon becoming the Jinchūriki of the Ten-tails and even the Four Hokage were no match for him. Most Naruto characters are not even comparable to Obito Uchiha in terms of strength, however, there are few characters who are much stronger than he is. 10 Stronger: Naruto Uzumak But from the observation based on what transpire at the Manga/Anime, IMO Tobirama are stronger, he devised many kind of Jutsu while the feat Hiruzen did best only use variety of jutsu, he's not use any original jutsu belong to him as far as I can tell, but Tobirama have many like Hiraishin and Kagebunshin (which as we know developed by Tobirama) Tobirama will feast on Minato if he tries to go into SM. This will probably be a CQC heavy fight, with who can overwhelm the other, which would give Tobirama the edge due to his vast amounts of chakra. Tobirama also has the ability to link himself to Minato's chakra and use Minato's own FTG tags Published on Dec 11, 2018. Base Minato VS Tobirama who is stronger and who will win in a battle

Tobirama is possibly the stronger when speaking about large-scale battles (actually not even that sure about this since Minato repelled 1'000 shinobi army) and is a genious in inventing new jutsu, but in a duel he will lose to the 4th EMS Sasuke is stronger than either Minato, Tobirama or Hiruzen why because out of all the people in the alliance that were available at the time Sasuke was the only one to be helpful to Naruto against Obito, last I checked Minato's attacks did literally nothing same with Hiruzen and Tobirama. if this were Minato, Tobirama and Hiruzen VS Sasuke alone and they teamed up to fight Sasuke then Sasuke gets his butt destroyed but one on one neither Minato, Tobirama or Hiruzen stand a chance. the.

imo tobirama is stronger than minato Fando

Minato has never shown he can teleport an entity as big as the Buddha away; he needed to gather considerable chakra to teleport Kurama which the Buddha is massively bigger then. Last edited: Jan 25, 202 Tobirama is by far the stronger physically and mentally,while his presence/ chakra is on another tier in comparison to Minato. His speed both movement wise and reaction wise also eclipses Minato's. Note that he achieves all the above feats while he's not at full power and Minato is in his KCM mode Minato (without Yin-half Kurama) is stronger than Prime Tobirama. Tobirama can only use Flying Thunder God Technique and Flying Thunder God: Slash, Minato can use Flying Thunder God Technique, Flying Thunder God level 1 and level 2, Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder, Spiralling Flash Super Round Dance Howl Style Three

Naruto: 5 Characters Who Can Beat Tobirama Senju (& 5 Who

1. Tobirama Senju (千手扉間, Senju Tobirama) was a member of the renowned Senju clan, who, together with his elder brother and the Uchiha clan, founded the first shinobi village: Konohagakure.Throughout his lifetime, Tobirama would work tirelessly to achieve political stability and implement the institutions that made the village system work, thus ensuring Konoha's continuity and prosperity
  2. The 2nd Hokage Tobirama Senju vs Minato Namikaze the 4th Hokage and Father of Naruto Uzumaki, who would win? Who is stronger? Who's better with flying raij..
  3. dless jubito (weaker than the one
  4. With Minato being able to teleport away from any attack he could theoretically just fight a war of attrition but that's boring and there's nothing to say that Minato could survive longer than 3 days and 3 nights himself. Now the way that Minato beats the 3rd Raikage is pretty simple, he uses his greatest strength which is his intelligence
  5. Just how strong is the fourth hokage, Minato Namikaze? It's a question many Naruto fans have asked, especially since we've only caught glimpses of his power.
  6. Minato Tries Rasen-Flash Super-Circle Dance, Hashirama Admits Obito Is Stronger than Him Welcome to the Channel of SMN Watch in HD! Like, Comment and Subscri..

Why is Minato seen as the strongest : Narut

She's not stronger than tobirama or killer bee, though I could see her giving killer bee a good fight. Her defeating that pseudo jinchuriki was impressive though and she used her intelligence so well in that battle which is why she's the strongest female ninja alive.-3. Share. Report Save Tobirama is also very skilled at space-time techniques, as stated by Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage. A skill that his elder brother apparently holds in high regard. Despite openly admitting his own skill with it was less than the latter, Tobirama was the inventor of the Flying Thinder God Technique that Minato's famous for Hiruzen is called the strongest hokage so far and the 3rd to be called the God of Shinobi and the Professor but Hashirama could take on Madara and Kyuubi at the same time and defeat them both while being the 2nd to be called the God of Shinobi. Does this mean Hiruzen was stronger the Hashirama.. By Tobirama's own admission Minato's FTG was better. He already is faster and stronger than Sasuke in base, in Sage Mode the difference will be massive

On Anime and Manga - Naruto, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Spoilers Soooo Tobirama is better than Minato. - Page 2 Minato despite his young age was a really powerful shinobi, incredibly skilled and intelligent. He perfected tobirama's flying raijin technique and created the rasengan. In his time as hokage, he displayed feats that not many can hope to replicate like took on a platoon of shinobi which included the 4th raikage and killer bee Minato I would put second. He is just so damn powerful that the other countries ordered a flee on sight for him. I would then put Tobirama and Hiruzen. Hiruzen however, could be higher as we never saw his full power. He only defeated the edo versions of Hashirama and Tobirama with the reaper death seal, and they were very weak versions of. All Hokage Ranked (From Weakest To Strongest) This article will be covering the Hokage's ranking in strength, skill, abilities and overall, where would they scale in comparison to other Hokage's

Does This Chapter establish that Tobirama's Thunder God Technique is faster than Minato's? Tobirama says that using a clone for the Thunder God Technique would be to slow and how it would be faster to use themselves. Before this he admitted to using a clone for the Thunder God Technique that.. Yeah, Minato and Tobirama were very strong and Hiruzen was meant to be brilliant when he was younger, but Hashirama was like a Greek hero. He had the spirit of Ashura, he could do all the crazy healing things Naruto is doing right now, he was powerful beyond compare

【undertale】 Stronger Than You parody (Chara&Frisk) ft

However, it is likely that Tobirama Senju was actually more intelligent than both of them. The great second Hokage is said to have been shrewd, calculating shinobi and fans see it in his battles. The tactical fight between Tobirama and Kakashi is a sight worth seeing. 5 Minato Tobirama and Hiruzen were much stronger than Minato. 1. Reply. Share. Report Save. level 2. 12 days ago. I'd say Minato is stronger than Tobirama. With them it boils down to speed as they have similar fight styles with using the flying raijin and all, but Minato is just faster. 1. Reply. Share

so minato is faster and tobirama is stronger, then the win depends on if minato is faster enough to not get hit before he beats tobirama Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga. Whos stronger minato or tobirama. Thread starter Lord of Order; Start date Jun 25, 2015; Prev. 1; 2; 3; First Prev 3 of 3 Go to page. Go.

Tobirama has better raw power feats then Minato and is more well known for it. Even Suigetsu who wasn't afraid to clash with Kisame (a powerhouse) melted from his aura On Anime and Manga - Naruto, a GameFAQs message board topic titled Okay I'll bite. Why is Tobirama better than Minato? *spoilers* - Page 2

Naruto: 5 Shinobi Minato Could Beat (& 5 He'd Lose To) CB

I think he's stronger than Kisame, I'm saying I wouldn't put him under Kisame. Kisame is still a very powerful ninja along with his sword. Tobirama at least in the top 15 for me but that's just based off the few things we've seen/heard about him. I'm sure with more feats he'll wind up somewhere in the top 10 1 Mixes Horror With Conspiracy Theory Paranoia, Assassin's Creed: Blade of Shao Jun, Vol. I'm still not sure Guy can change direction in the air, though. Might Guy and Hashirama are the strongest Organic Shinobi in Naruto-verse. Known to be a student of both Hashirama and Tobirama, Hiruzen became a great shinobi and carried the responsibility of Kage that was passed on to him. I guess Guy. Tobirama is stronger than madara until kabuto gives him the upgrades. Tobirama beat izuna which was on par with madara they were equals. Tobirama jutsu are perfect for countering mangekyo eye and.

You Make Me Stronger Than I Ever Was Pictures, Photos, and

Oh and one more thing. Another reason why they are important is because of Hashirama is one of the known reincarnation of Ashura. Infamous 'Club Kid Killer' dead at 54. To Minato vs Tobirama-FTG-They both have FTG, but Tobirama is inferior because he didn't think of using the kunai like Minato did. He did attempt to mimick it one time against Madara, by putting a tag on his kunai after watching Minato. it was off screened but Madara had sage sensing so he probably dodged it anyway He only uses it when Madara uses his Kyuubizord. SM+large scale techniques will low diff Tobirama). Same with Base Minato, he is faster (and slighty stronger) than Tobirama but with Sennin Mode(+large scale techniques). Hashirama literraly low diff him too. It will be harder with BM Minato ofc but if he deploys all his power. is minato stronger then madara uchiha. Thread starter pankaj00; Start date Dec 24, 2011; 1; 2; 3. Minato and Naruto seemed pretty equal during the fight against Obito, and Naruto has gotten decently stronger since he beat Nagato. And if the most recent chapter is anything to go by, Madara.

is Tobirama strong to fight with ppl like EMS Sasuke, Pain, Jiraiya, Itachi etc? Anime and Manga - Naruto This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards I actually believe edo itachi is stronger than alive itachi and this is the case for many as well. As an edo, himself said that the hokage were reanimated at close to their full power when alive which means they were still pretty strong as Edo's. Tobirama was very impressive in the war arc, Minato Namikaze I'm going Tobirama in this. Even tho Minato FTG is better, Tobirama did create it and is one of if not Top 5 fastest Shinobi ever. While Hiruzen was tha God of Shinobi in his Prime, his Prime wasn't with Tobirama around. So we don't know how that hype would've held up then

Minato vs Tobirama Fando

tastes too salty. salty musings of an unfiltered mind. Posted on March 1, 2021 by . who is stronger hashirama or tobirama 30 Characters Even Stronger Than Sasuke In Naruto. As one of the last surviving members of his clan, Sasuke's rage and thirst for vengeance motivate him to be the best, but it may not be enough

Girls CAN be stronger than boysWho is the strongest kage ever in Naruto (Excluding

Attack Potency: Large Mountain level (Stronger than his Edo Tensei State. Fought against and killed Izuna Uchiha, who should be comparable to Taka Sasuke Uchiha. Revived Madara implied that he only had the edge over Tobirama and Hashirama because they were weakened by Edo Tensei) | At least Mountain level+ (Orochimaru struggled to control him and was visibly nervous after he raised a finger It's useless Toka, we are being controlled. Our wills have been stolen, right now we are nothing more than puppets said Tobirama harshly, But he's our son...your son, Tobi replied Toka worriedly, as Tobirama looked Minato straight in the eye. He's a Hokage first...and a strong ninja congratulated Tobirama a little hesitantly Kabuto is slower than Minato regardless. Tenten appears to have gotten quite strong by adulthood and she even supervised the Chunin Exams in Boruto. Madara Uchiha is one of the strongest known Uchihas in the entire Naruto series. 3.Yes it is, BUT it took speed to use the Susanoo arm at that speed and reaction level. he got more serious. 5 years ago kgb725 Follow 21743 Forum Posts 227 Wiki. is minato stronger than itachi . Tweet. Mon, 1 March, 2021; Uncategorized; 0 Comment Välj en sida. who is stronger obito or minato The resurrected Minato is stronger than when he was alive, but that is due to the properties of Edo Tensei (unlimited chakra, near-unlimited stamina, and automatic regeneration of any damage taken).. Minato does not have Kurama's chakra inside him. The Yin-component of Kurama's chakra, sealed by Minato, is still inside the Shinigami's stomach

• Vårdcentraler Halmstad.
  • Leslie Odom Jr album.
  • Lyssna dig till sömns.
  • Eutrofa sjöar.
  • Is Logan'' on Netflix.
  • Rimmad julskinka.
  • Skyrim Gefährten.
  • 1000 euro bruto is hoeveel netto.
  • Recent Kate Upton.
  • Dopamine music player.
  • Penny Arbeitsvertrag.
  • MAKRO baby prams.
  • Trematoder.
  • Ampulla recti.
  • Vega 64 liquid cooled price.
  • Jennifer coolidge legally blonde.
  • The curse of Oak Island season 5 episode 2.
  • Nike Dri FIT Träningsbyxor.
  • Hemgjord senap.
  • Fastighetsmarknaden idag.
  • 2006 CRF450R service manual pdf.
  • Tömma porta potti Husvagn.
  • Vegetarisk mat stormkök.
  • Egal Sprüche lustig.
  • Radium Girls.
  • Vad är attraktiv.
  • Eric Ravilious Wedgwood.
  • Proteinutslag häst.
  • Slender Man film.
  • Simfåglar.
  • Jaguar XE mobile.
  • Sandwichvägg.
  • Säfsen karta stugor.
  • Vad är det vi har kommit överens om ska gälla som pengar.
  • SBR corona.
  • Måla på masonit.
  • Tele2 winkel Zoetermeer.
  • 7zip download Mac.
  • Henning Mankell barn.
  • Gratis museum Linköping.
  • Ägypten Arbeitszeiten.